Write for AirWire
Content submission guidelines
Are you knowledgeable about the crypto industry? Do you enjoy writing, educating, and communicating great ideas to others? Do you want the opportunity to write for a fast-growing crypto-community?
What’s in for you as a guest contributor?
AirWire is the Cryptocurrency Mass-Adoption Ecosystem. That means that we reach a global audience and our network is continuously expanding. If your article is chosen for publication, we will do our best to increase the reach and visibility of your post among the people of the AirWire community. Also, there is a per-word payment awarded to writers whose work is published (more on this below).
What are we looking for?
- Topics centered around encouraging mass-adoption of cryptocurrencies and thought-provoking ideas on how we might get there.
- Useful tips and actionable examples that our readers can quickly implement in real-life situations.
- Interesting and relevant research/data related to the crypto industry, blockchain technology, and proper security.
- AirWire specific articles: About new features, how-to’s about WIRE or AirWire, community spotlights, real-world applications, etc.
- Creative, thought-provoking commentaries on/about the crypto industry.
What we cannot publish:
- Articles that are in no way related to cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology.
- Obvious and well-known advice (unless you think you can deliver the best damn guide on the internet on the topic).
- Commercial texts that promote the sale of a product.
- Articles that were previously publish on any other portal. We expect all articles submitted to AirWire to be written exclusively for our use.
- Limit large walls or blocks of text. Keep your paragraphs short to increase the ease of readability, aiming for 45 words or less.
- Include credible facts and statistics from reputable sources.
- Real-life and anecdotal examples are encouraged and appreciated.
- We reserve the right to edit any article that is selected for publishing.
- You may have a writer’s byline that includes one link of your choice
- Readers will be encouraged to “tip” the authors, so don’t forget to provide your WIRE public key with your submission. (People can also tip you via the AirWire platform, email, or SMS; though, to do this, you will need to go through AirWire’s KYC sign-up process.)
Payments will be made in WIRE tokens.
Payments will be sent out at time of publication.
Pay is determined on a per word basis (not including your byline), to be negotiated at time of topic submission.
Text added as fluff will not be tolerated/accepted.
It’s the editor’s job/incentive to cut down your article as short as possible. It’s your job/incentive to write it so well that he/she doesn’t want to. The end-goal is always to provide the best experience for the readers as possible.
Ready to make your mark by writing for us?
First, think of 2-3 topics and pitch them to our managing editor Daniel Wagner [email protected]. Please write “Guest Post Pitch: <topic>” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please include the following information:
- A few sentences about you — who you are, what you do, etc.
- 2-3 links to previous posts you’ve written.
We promise to respond to every e-mail with the exception of spam, and low-effort, generic pitches.